|Click Here for Baseball
Free Agent Rosters
SCHEDULE • STANDINGS • RULES
Winter League 2 Champions
|Grand Chute 8U|
|High School||Wisconsin Valley|
Time to sign up for Spring Baseball Leagues
Games Played On
|Start Date||Team Sign up||Free Agent Sign Up|
|10U||2/20/15||Tues. and Sun.||3/3||Open||Open|
|12U||2/20/15||Mon and Thurs||3/2||Closed||Closed|
Please Read Below
Players Choice of the Fox Cities is excited to introduce a new software that our facility will be using. It is called Esoft Planner. This software has personal account access that allows families to book lessons, register for camps & leagues, view facility rentals, and much more, all online. It is user friendly and can be accessed from anywhere.
Note: if you are a family, please enter in all individuals that will be in leagues, camps, lessons, or clinics into the same family, so there is only 1 account.
Once you are logged into the site, please follow the next steps.
Note: If you are a coach or representative wanting to enter in a full team- you MUST contact Ted at TeddyV@pcfoxcities.com to set up
- On the home page - Under the "Scheduling" tab, located at the top of your screen, select "Leagues"
- Under "Open League Registration" expand "Baseball"
- Select the correct age group you would like to participate in and click on the icon under "Individual sign up"
- From here you can either sign up as a free agent (for most age groups) or sign up under an established team.
- To sign up under an established team, a representative must have contacted TeddyV@pcfoxcities.com to reserve a spot and you will need the "team code" from that representative to join the team.
- If you are signing up as a "No Team Affiliation" also known as a Free Agent. Then you will be placed on a team or picked up by a team.
If you have any Questions about logging on or signing up, please e-mail TeddyV@pcfoxcities.com