|Click Here for Baseball
Free Agent Rosters
SCHEDULE • STANDINGS • RULES
WINTER2REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN
|Age||Start Date||Sign up Deadline||Ends|
|8U||January 3rd||December 19th||January 31st|
|14U||January 3rd||December 19th||February 7th|
|H.S||January 4th||December 19th||February 8th|
Please Read Below
Players Choice of the Fox Cities is excited to introduce new software that our facility will be using. It is called Esoft Planner. This software has personal account access that allows families to book lessons, register for camps & leagues, view facility rentals, and much more, all online. It is user friendly and can be accessed from anywhere.
Note: if you are a family, please enter in all individuals that will be in leagues, camps, lessons, or clinics into the same family, so there is only 1 account.
Once you are logged into the site, please follow the next steps.
Note: If you are a coach or representative wanting to enter in a full team- you MUST contact Ted at TeddyV@pcfoxcities.com to set up
- On the home page - Under the "Scheduling" tab, located at the top of your screen, select "Leagues"
- Under "Open League Registration" expand "Baseball"
- Select the correct age group you would like to participate in and click on the icon under "Individual sign up"
- From here you can either sign up as a free agent (for most age groups) or sign up under an established team.
- To sign up under an established team, a representative must have contacted TeddyV@pcfoxcities.com to reserve a spot and you will need the "team code" from that representative to join the team.
- If you are signing up as a "No Team Affiliation" also known as a Free Agent. Then you will be placed on a team or picked up by a team.
If you have any Questions about logging on or signing up, please e-mail TeddyV@pcfoxcities.com